Saturday, November 16, 2019

The Arms Race continues at breakneck speed UPDATED

       I had an hour or two waiting for stuff to dry on another project, to avoid boredom and keep myself busy I grabbed my artillery that had been tacked to temporary bases and based them properly. I also rummaged around in the remaining 15mm figures and found the rest of my cannon models. These were cleaned up, assembled and spray primed white. When I get those completed I will have more artillery than any rational game of Tercio could employ!

fifteen completed and a dozen more to go (along with about 48 gunners)

having a little extra time I got them painted and then based

I really like the way that the organ guns turned out, now I just need rules....

what I need now is more limbers

next big project will be to re-base the Tercio Squares



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Origins of the Thirty Course War       The continent of Epicurea had long known peace. Certainly there were the occasional uprisin...