Thursday, October 31, 2019

A Grand Review

that is a 6 x4 foot table

      In the process of rebasing my armies I had to take them out of their boxes and reorganize them. I thought that, as long as I had them all out of the boxes, I would snap a picture of the whole lot in one place. Frankly, I didn't think that I had as many as all of this. What really surprised me was that I had painted almost all of them myself, kudos are due to Trunkmonkey (who painted two full Pike & Shot units) Steve Polan (who executed about thirty very nice Horse) and Little John (who painted several dozen of the foot figures mixed into the Shot Companies). As you can see about half of the total still needs to be rebased......sigh.

until I took them out of the boxes I forgot how much artillery I had

almost all of the figures are Minifigs 
the Samurai are from the old Mike's Models range

You can't tell the players without a scorecard; 

A   The Pirate Captains and their scurvy crews
B   The Gun line
C   The army of the Warlords of Mindoro
D   The Musketeer Corps
E    Independent Shot Companies
F    Pike & Shot Battalions
G   The Dreaded Tercio Veijo
H   Dragoons
I     Light Horse
J     Horse
K   The Boozonian Army

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Origins of the Thirty Course War       The continent of Epicurea had long known peace. Certainly there were the occasional uprisin...